Recipe of gringas al pastor
The recipe for gringas has nothing to gringa, but probably already knew that, unless you're not Mexican.
However, this dish is among the palate of lovers of flour tortillas wheat. According to my calculations, that ranking is headed by gringas and burritos.
As we started with the examples of food and recipes, I was already hungry. So we go directly to explain how this kind of taco or quesadilla is prepared, with its wheat tortillas stuffed with cheese and meat with the shepherd.
The recipe of Mexican gringas
For prepare this recipe for gringas we will use the same meat that is prepared for the tacos al pastor.
How to make gringas al pastor, Mexican recipe
- If for some reason we do not have the pineapple cut into pieces, we will peel it, cut it into wheels, remove the center and chop the rest of the pulp into pieces, until the cup indicated in the list is completed of ingredients.
- In the case of c ilantro, we will wash it well and disinfect it.Preferably, we will grease it lightly.
- We will take an omelette and cover it with cheese and some meat to the shepherd. Cover with another tortilla and repeat the process in pairs, until you use all the flour tortillas.
- Place a gringa on the comal or equivalent, and cook on both sides, so that the tortillas brown a little and the cheese is melted inside.
- Regarding the pineapple, you can arrange the pieces inside each gringa, or serve them in accompaniment so that everyone can add them as they prefer.
- Serve immediately, accompanying with onion and cilantro pieces, so that everyone can prepare their gringa as you like. Ideally, chop each gringa in two or four equal parts.
At the moment of serving the gringas, It is also recommended to accompany them with lemons cut into quarters or eighths, so that each diner can season to taste, and of course, a good red sauce or a green sauce. Of course, you can serve them with both.
If you liked this recipe of gringas al pastor, very Mexican, you can share it on your social networks.