Recipe of marinated steak, very juicy
The fillets of arrachera that we consume in Mexico are so soft and juicy, that it is hard to think that in principle, the cut of the arrachera or entraña is far from being the mildest of the whole cow.
In fact, this cut of meat is full of fibers and nerves. There are several techniques to soften the arrachera, but the most popular is the marinade. So, take into account you will need to start this preparation in advance.
How to prepare a marinated steak?
In some South American countries the arrachera is known as "entraña", while in Spain its name corresponds to the "entrécula" or "sirloin of the butcher".
Marinated steak recipe
How to accompany the arracheras?
The list of possibilities to accompany this dish is long. You can serve the meat next to a few onions cambray, with refried beans and with guacamole.
You can also accompany with a good red sauce and of course, with freshly made corn tortillas.
If you have prepared the arrachera on the grill, instead of using a pan, you can take it to roast some cactus and serve it all together.
Other Mexican recipes that you may like
Yes you liked our recipe to prepare arracheras Mexican style, you can also try:
- Enchiladas recipe : stuffed with chicken and a red sauce, so you can craving to prepare them again.
- Recipe of chilaquiles : if you decide to use them to serve them with arracheras, the combination will be perfect.
- Esquites : if you are a lover of Mexican snacks, you can not miss this traditional recipe.
- Picadillo : another dish made with rye meat is (or if you want, with pork) that you'll love if you're a fan of Mexican cuisine.
- Chile relleno : in this recipe, the chile is stuffed with cheese, in case you are looking for a more vegetarian option than the arrachera. However, you can serve both dishes together and you will have a real banquet.
If you liked our arrachera recipe, do not forget to share it on your social networks.